• Significantly boosts power & performance by minimizing friction & wear.
• Meets or exceeds most engine manufacturers' specifications.
Omega 300 "Ebony Fine" Engine Oil is the remarkable resultof petro-scientific expertise, advanced engineering, leading lubrication technology and ten years of exhaustive testing.
• Omega 300 is today's "Sovereign" engine oil that provides unbeatable economy and incomparable protection.
• Omega 300 significantly boosts engine power and performance by absolutely minimizing metal-to-metal friction and premature wear.
• Omega 300 meets or exceeds most leading automotive engine manufacturers' specifications.
Omega 300 is the superior engine oil that:
• Is made from high-quality base oils and an additive package that ensure reliable, long-term lubrication protection to vital engine parts.
• Forms incredibly hard molybdenum carbide "plating" on metal surfaces for remarkable, on-going lubrication and minimal metal-to-metal contact.
• Reduces fuel consumption by up to 13% while extending drain intervals to up to 20,000 miles (32,000 km) for simply unbelievable savings.
• Improves engine cranking speed while reducing overall engine friction, thereby boosting engine power by up to 9.2%.
Omega 300 is the high-quality, high-performance, outstandingeconomy engine oil that can function either in cold or in hot operating conditions. Omega 300 has special viscosity enhancers that can lower fluid texture for contraction or raise the texture for expansion. Omega 300 also helps prevent pollution by reducing the levels of hydrocarbon and CO.
"Ebony Fine" Engine Oil
• Today's "Sovereign" engine oil for unbeatable economy & incomparable protection. • Significantly boosts power & performance by minimizing friction & wear. • Meets or exceeds most engine manufacturers' specifications.
• Designed specially for turbine pumps, water wheels & irrigation systems.
• Positively will not foam – gives high resistance to oxidation & rust.
• Enables extended equipment operation without close supervision.
Omega 601 Superior Irrigation Pump Oil is the highstrength oil developed for drip-lubrication of water-pumping systems.
• Omega 601 is quality engineered specifically for use in turbine pumps, water wheels & irrigation systems.
• Omega 601 has superior additives to prevent foaming – ensure a high level of resistance to oxidation & rust.
• Omega 601 enhanced lubricity enables extended operation of equipment without close supervision.
Omega 601 is the superior irrigation pump oil that:
•Is made from only the finest paraffinic base oils foruncompromising quality.
•Provides fast water separation – prevents oil from emulsifying.
•Has high viscosity index to prevent thinning in hot weather or thickening in cold weather.
•Resists chemical attack and provides long-term protection even in heavily polluted conditions.
Omega 601 is a stable, viscous, fine film and high-strength lubricant developed for maximum lubrication protection of turbine pumps, water wheels and irrigation systems. Omega 601 is made with the finest base oils and blended for longterm reliability. Use Omega 601 in water-pumping systems.
Superior Irrigation Pump Oil
• Designed specially for turbine pumps, water wheels & irrigation systems. • Positively will not foam – gives high resistance to oxidation & rust. • Enables extended equipment operation without close supervision.
• Truly universal – designed for use in virtually all makes & models of tractors.
• Truly all-purpose – right for engines, transmissions, hydraulic lines & more.
• Truly reliable – meets or exceeds most manufacturers' specifications.
Omega 603 Universal Tractor Oil is the quality lubricant formulated specifically to eliminate misapplication and the need to carry large inventory stocks.
• Omega 603 is formulated for use in virtually all makes & models of tractors and types of agricultural equipment.
• Omega 603 can be used in the crankcase of gasoline (petrol) and naturally aspirated diesel engines, transmissions, final drive differentials, wet brakes,power take-off units and hydraulic lines.
• Omega 603 meets or exceeds most manufacturers' specifications and US military requirements.
Omega 603 is the universal tractor oil that:
• Is made from fine paraffinic base oil stock to ensure naturally high viscosity index and year-round use.
• Is blended with unique Omega "Megalite" supplements to coat and protect metal surfaces and minimize meta-to-metal wear.
• Withstands high temperatures and severe cooling conditions.
• Works to eliminate gum, sludge and carbon formations – fights oxidation and corrosion.
Omega 603 is the superior, cost-effective universal tractor oil that can do the job of four or five different ordinary oils,thereby eliminating misapplication as well as the need to carry large inventory stocks. Omega 603 has been extensively tested and proven to be suitable for use in engines, transmissions, differentials, wet brakes, power take-offs and hydraulic lines. Use Omega 603 in virtually all makes and models of agricultural tractors and off-road equipment.
Universal Tractor Oil
• Truly universal – designed for use in virtually all makes & models of tractors. • Truly all-purpose – right for engines, transmissions, hydraulic lines & more. • Truly reliable – meets or exceeds most manufacturers' specifications.
• Quality formulated specially for air lines – withstands extreme punishment.
• Special emulsifying additives enable water to mix readily with oil.
• Bonds tenaciously to working surfaces for long-lasting protection.
Omega 605 Superior Air Line Lubricant is the scientificallyadvanced formulation that provides exceptional safety in all airline applications.
• Omega 605 is quality formulated specially for air lines – withstands extreme punishment.
• Omega 605 has special emulsifying additives to enable water to mix readily with oil – keeps lines flowing freely.
• Omega 605 bonds tenaciously to working surfaces – gives reliable, long-lasting protection.
Omega 605 is the superior air line lubricant that:
• Is made from the finest base oils available – blended with unique Omega "Megalite" supplements to ensure unmatched lubricity.
• Contains special foam inhibitors to reduce pressure on seals and boost overall performance.
• Gives excellent film strength to resist the highest pressure encountered in most air line applications.
• Provides outstanding temperature stability.
Omega 605 is a super steady lubricant for air lines made from quality base oils and fortified with exclusive Omegasupplements for unmatched performance.While Omega 605 is especially developed for air lineperformance and meets or exceeds virtually all manufacturers'specifications, it is also ideally suited to pneumatic toolapplication.Use Omega 605 for all air line lubricator applications.
Superior Air Line Lubricant
• Quality formulated specially for air lines – withstands extreme punishment. • Special emulsifying additives enable water to mix readily with oil. • Bonds tenaciously to working surfaces for long-lasting protection.
• Superior multi-grade lubrication for today's hydraulic systems.
• Formulated for exceptional long life – lasts up to 10 years!
• High shear stable and high viscosity index ensures alltemperature performance.
• Omega 606 Multi-Grade Hydraulic Oil is the super mineralbased lubricant that's quality formulated to withstand even the toughest conditions for extended periods.
• Omega 606 provides superior multi-grade lubrication for modern hydraulic systems.
• Omega 606 is quality formulated for exceptional long life – lasts up to 10 years!
• Omega 606 has a high shear stable, high viscosity index properties that effectively handle both high and low temperatures to ensure reliable, consistent performance.
Omega 606 is the superior multi-grade hydraulic oil that:
•Contains built-in air and water-release agents to eliminate foaming and water emulsions.
•Contains excellent oxidation inhibitors – protects against rust and corrosion while fighting sludge, varnish and gum build-up.
•Neutralizes any acid formation.
•Contains Omega's unique "Megalite" supplement to coat and protect metal surfaces – reduces metal-to-metal contact for extended service life.
Omega 606 has been developed to withstand the rigors of modern high-performance hydraulic systems. Today's hydraulic pumps are of a closer tolerance design. Omega 606 has anti-wear additives to protect these expensive parts and reduce maintenance and downtime. Omega 606 does not thin excessively in service and resist mixing with water – quickly separating into an oil phase that provides superior lubrication in the presence of water. Use Omega 606 for today's high-performance hydraulic systems.
Multi-Grade Hydraulic Oil
• Superior multi-grade lubrication for today's hydraulic systems. • Formulated for exceptional long life – lasts up to 10 years! • High shear stable and high viscosity index ensures alltemperature performance.
•Made with pure Jamaican pimento oil for enduring quality.
•Four-in-one action – lubricates,penetrates, lifts water & prevents rust.
•Unbelievable versatility – can be used as temporary corrosion protection before applying anti-corrosion coating.
Omega 636 Jamaican-Base Universal Maintenance Oil is
"The Liquid Wrench" universal maintenance oil with superior
water resistance and displacement properties.
• Omega 636 is made with pure Jamaican pimento oil for enduring quality.
• Omega 636 has four-in-one action – lubricates, penetrates,lifts water and prevents rust.
• Omega 636 is unbelievably versatile – can be used as temporary corrosion protection before applying permanent anti-corrosion coating (excluding paints or primers).
Omega 636 is the Jamaican-base universal maintenance oil
• Is heavier that water – displaces water rapidly with deep penetrating action that forces moisture/water out.
• Frees rust-frozen parts in seconds – even "impossible" jobs.
• Clings tenaciously to metal parts for superior lubrications and surface protection.
• Is easily applied with a brush, roller, air-spraying or soaking in bath – requires no mixing or special surface preparation.
Omega 636 offers an unprecedented standard of protectionfor metal surfaces against corrosion caused by oxidation. Omega 636 not only penetrates metal surfaces, but alsoleaves a thin protective surface film that resists oxidation, rust and corrosion. Omega 636 can be used on all medium and small machinery and equipment as a rust inhibitor, fingerprint and perspiration suppressant and active water displacer. Use Omega 636 for freeing rust-frozen parts like bolts,screws and nuts; protecting small parts and tools; waterproofing "outdoor-exposed" parts and equipment; rustproofing and preserving parts prior to storage and transport; protecting newly machined ferrous alloys; and general purpose lubrication and rust-protection.
Jamaican-Base Universal Maintenance Oil
• Made with pure Jamaican pimento oil for enduring quality. • Four-in-one action – lubricates,penetrates, lifts water & prevents rust. • Unbelievable versatility – can be used as temporary corrosion protection before applying anti-corrosion coating.
• Blended with ingredients that have USDA-H1 approvals for incidental food contact.
• Four-in-one action – lubricates,penetrates, displaces water & prevents rust.
• Ideal for service & maintenance personnel in the food, beverage,hospitality & leisure industry.
Omega 638 is blended with materials that have USDA-H1
approval for incidental food contact. It is transparent, nontoxic
and non-staining making it ideal for industries where
safety and health is paramount.
• Omega 638 has a four in one action – lubricates,penetrates to loosen ‘’frozen ‘’ bolts and nuts, displaces water and prevents rust.
• Omega 638 can be used as temporary corrosion protection before applying anti-corrosion coating or electroplating.
• Omega 638 will not harm plastics, paint work, vinyl, leather and rubber.
Omega 638 is an universal maintenance lubricant that:
• Has low surface tension to displace water with penetrating action that forces moisture/ water out of metal components.
• It frees ‘’frozen’’ rusty bolts and nuts
• This product is ideal where clean environment dictates non-staining, non-toxic and odourless lubrication application.
• It is easy to apply with a brush, sprayer or in a dip tray.
Omega 638 offers short-term protection to metal surfaces
against corrosion caused by oxidation, moisture or high
Omega 638 is useful for environments that need a colourless
and non-staining, non-toxic short-term rust preventive coating.
Omega 638 can be used as a light lubricant on machinery
and equipment found in bottling plants, food manufacturing,
hospitals, schools, fish processing, and other factories that
needs a clean and safe environment.
Omega 638 is also acceptable for use in the cosmetic,
pharmaceutical and sanitary industries
Food Grade 4-in-1 Maintenance Oil
• Blended with ingredients that have USDA-H1 approvals for incidental food contact. • Four-in-one action – lubricates,penetrates, displaces water & prevents rust. • Used by service & maintenance staff in the food,beverage industry.
Omega 643 is a sophisticated diesel engine oil designed for
long-term and heavy-duty service.
Omega 643 has been developed for use under the toughest
operating conditions – from frigid to scorching ambient
temperature conditions, in stop-and-go or highway-type
driving, and even under the most difficult non-stop, high-load
situations where engine reliability is essential.
Use Omega 643 for all heavy-duty diesel engines including
turbo and supercharged – both mobile and stationary.
Premium Diesel Engine Oil
• Quality engineered specially for severe turbo diesel service. • Gives long-lasting protection – even when using high-sulfur fuel. • Contains essential inhibitors to reduce shock & temperature fluctuations.
Omega 680 High-Performance Worm Gear Oil is the "timetested
and time-proven" maintenance solution for ensuring
optimum performance from modern worm gear sets.
• Omega 680 is designed specially for worm gear applications – boosts operating efficiency by up to 8%.
• Omega 680 significantly reduces metal-to-metal wear – extends gear set working life to minimize maintenance and downtime.
• Omega 680 gives superior lubrication – promotes quieter and cooler gear operation.
Omega 680 is the high-performance worm gear oil that:
• Does not corrode copper-based components commonly found in worm gear sets.
• Reduces the "break-in" period for new sets and helps ensure proper mating of virgin metal worm and gear sets without damaging metallic contact areas.
• Improves power transmission efficiency and, therefore, can lessen power/energy consumption to reduce operating costs.
• Reduces or eliminates the need to replace gear parts over the total service life of the equipment to which it is applied on a regular basis.
Omega 680 is the quality formulation that reduces friction andwear in worm gear sets to improve overall mechanical efficiencyand help extend the working life of expensive equipment.Omega 680 acts as a highly efficient lubricating medium thatreduces friction temperature and thereby keeps heat build-up away from the contact area of worm gear sets. This vital heatreduction property keeps gears operating for longer periodsand avoids heat distortion of both the steel worm and the bronze gear sets found in most worm gears. Use Omega 680 for all worm gear sets
High-Performance Worm Gear Oil
• Designed specially for worm gear applications – boosts efficiency by up to 8%. • Significantly reduces metal to metal wear – extends gear set working life. • Gives superior lubrication – promotes quieter & cooler gear operation.
• New & Enhanced Formulation to satisfy the most stringent & the most updated requirements of all major vehicles manufactureers
• Unique & expert-balanced Additive package offers excellent resistance to foam, corrosion, wear, heat and oxidation - Up to 80,000km
• Eliminates Problems like sludge drag, gum scouring and varnish deviation
The New OMEGA 699 Super Automatic Transmission Fluid is a truly multi-purpose fluid that meets and exceeds all current original equipment manufacturers specifications for automatic transmission fluids, including the latest and most rigorous specifications of DEXRON III®
• OMEGA 699 is enhanced with a more versatile formulation to lubricate the newest designs in automatic transmissions
• OMEGA 699 keeps equipment cool and lubricated, absorbs heat and converts it to free energy – ensuring the best protection
• OMEGA 699 ensures that the AT system, clutch plates and the seals remain clean and highly functional at all times
Formulated with the most advanced & superior quality paraffinic oil base and professionally-balanced additive package, OMEGA 699:
• Has built-in heat resistance up to 176ºC
• Provides an essential safety margin – prevents equipment malfunction and also promotes long-term safety
• Can be used up to 80,000 km without renewal
• Offers high viscosity & temperature stability – suitable for all climates
• Is completely oxidation-resistant, & complemented with a unique friction-modifying additive
• Prevents corrosion, rust and the formation of surface scale
OMEGA 699 is approved by General Motors DEXRON III®
(License Number Assigned # H-36375); also meeting /
exceeding the specifications of:
• GM Dexron – IIE
• GMC Truck & Coach Division vehicles using V, V-H & Super V transmissions
• Ford MERCON®
• Caterpillar TO-2 AV
• Mercedes Benz MB236.6, also Passenger Car Manual Transmissions
• Low temperature hydraulic and rotary air compressors
Super Automatic Transmission Fluid
• New & Enhanced Formulation to satisfy the most stringent & the most updated requirements of all major vehicles manufacturers • Unique & expert-balanced Additive package offers excellent resistance to foam, corrosion, wear, heat and oxidation - Up to 80,000km • Eliminates Problems like sludge drag, gum scouring and varnish deviation
Omega 757 Long-Drain All-Fleet Engine Oil is the "Simple
and Perfect Solution" for mixed fleet operators because it has
the widest variety of uses ever built into one lubricant.
• Omega 757 is truly multi-purpose – it's designed for all types of vehicles under all climatic conditions.
• Omega 757 is made from only the finest base oils and superior Omega "Megalite" performance-enhancing additives.
• Omega 757 dramatically and consistently reduces oil consumption while extending drain intervals to save you time and money.
Omega 757 is the long-drain all-fleet engine oil that:
• Displays exceptional anti-wear characteristics.
• Contains superior corrosion inhibitors that work to protect the valve train and all working parts for long-life performance.
• Contains special low ash additives to do away with sticking rings and valve or piston deposits – eliminates sludge build-up.
• Meets or exceeds virtually all automotive engine manufacturers' specifications.
Omega 757's super multi-grade special blend additives package provides all-fleet, year-round versatility for large fleet operators that run diesel and/or gasoline (petrol) powered vehicles – including taxi, truck, police, construction, bus and other fleet operators. Omega 757 so greatly reduces friction that an increase in fuel economy has occurred in all tests made on this remarkable lubricant. Omega 757 especially improves the fuel economy in start/stop driving. Use Omega 757 confidently for all types of diesel and gasoline engines.
Long-Drain All-Fleet Engine Oil
• Truly multi-purpose – designed for all types of vehicles under all climatic conditions. • Made from finest base oils & superior performance enhancing additives. • Dramatically reduces oil consumption – extends drain intervals.
• Second generation allsynthetic formulation ensures unsurpassed performance.
• Enhanced anti-friction characteristics – 100% resistant to oil shear.
• Extends drain interval up to 25,000 km in gasoline engines.
Omega 778 "Type II" Synthetic Engine Oil is the advanced "Zero Drag" lubricant engineered to outstrip the antifriction/ anti-wear ability of all previous synthetic engine oils.
• Omega 778 is a second generation all-synthetic formulation designed to ensure unsurpassed performance in the most demanding conditions.
• Omega 778 has enhanced anti-friction/anti-wear characteristics – 100% resistant to oil shear.
• Omega 778 extends drain interval up to 25,000 km in gasoline engines – five to six times longer than ordinary oils.
Omega 778 is the second generation synthetic engine oil that:
• Promotes consistent idling, acceleration and deceleration for a noticeable improvement.
• Reduces engine maintenance, engine vibration and camshaft noise – minimizes maintenance and repair shop time.
• Extends the service life of expensive catalytic converters by decreasing oil volatility and overall oil consumption.
• Promotes better fuel mileage by minimizing fuel-wasting friction and promoting faster engine revolution.
Omega 778 is a "Type II" second generation engine oil that overcomes the problems inherent in ordinary first generation synthetics in high-performance, high-demand conditions. Omega 778 utilizes specific all-synthetic components to outperform even the finest mineral oils and ordinary first generation synthetics. Omega 778 provides trouble-free performance even in highoutput turbo-charged engines – even at "soak-down" temperatures exceeding 325°C. Use Omega 778 confidently for optimum performance in all high-performance passenger car engines.
"Type II" Synthetic Engine Oil
• Second generation allsynthetic formulation ensures unsurpassed performance. • Enhanced anti-friction characteristics – 100% resistant to oil shear. • Extends drain interval up to 25,000 km in gasoline engines.
• Super savings – saves up to 50% in man-hours over conventional mounting.
• Super fitting – provides a superior fit between the tire & rim.
• Super protection – contains rust inhibitors to protect the rim against corrosion.
Omega 902 Tire Mounting Lubricant is designed to assist in all types of tire mounting applications, including large trucks and heavy equipment.
• Omega 902 saves up to 50% in man-hours over conventional mounting means – saves time and money!
• Omega 902 provides a superior fit between the tire and rim.
• Omega 902 contains powerful rust inhibitors to protect rims against corrosion.
Omega 902 is the tire mounting lubricant that:
• Features specially selected penetrants to protect both natural and synthetic tire rubber compounds.
• Is easy to apply and easy to remove – requires no special preparation and is completely water-soluble so excess can washed away.
• Contains neither soap nor silicone and is safe to use on all tires, including whitewalls.
• Provides a superior fit between tire and rim to ensure a good grip even in low air pressure applications.
• Is prepared under strict laboratory conditions to ensure consistently high quality.
Omega 902 is specifically formulated to assist in all types of tire mounting applications, including large tractors, trucks and vehicles and heavy equipment of every kind. Omega 902 is specially recommended for use in high humidity environments where wheel rims easily corrode and make tire mounting especially difficult.
Tire Mounting Lubricant
• Super savings – saves up to 50% in man-hours over conventional mounting. • Super fitting – provides a superior fit between the tire & rim. • Super protection – contains rust inhibitors to protect the rim against corrosion.