• Super efficiency – extends cutting tool life by up to 100%.
• Super economy – still effective when diluted down to 1:40.
• Super versatility – ideal for wide range of metals & alloys.
Omega 658 Emulsifiable Cutting & Cooling Oil is the emulsifiable cutting and cooling fluid that penetrates rapidlym deep into the shear zone of machining operations to minimize friction.
• Omega 658 offers super efficiency – extends cutting tool life by up to 100%.
• Omega 658 offers super economy – remains effective even when diluted with water to as low as 1:40.
• Omega 658 offers super versatility – it's ideal for wide range of metals and alloys so you don't have to stock different types for different jobs.
Omega 658 is the emulsifiable cutting and cooling oil that:
• Instantly soaks up heat generated by both internal and external friction and carries it away from the cutting tool.
• Aids the surface finish of the work to further increase production rates between 50% to more than 100%.
• Is non-flammable and will not generate nauseating fumes or odors – contains no sulfur, chlorine, nitrates or lead compounds.
• Is reusable – reduces operating costs dramatically.
Omega 658 is quality formulated to prevent metal-to-metal bonding that is inherent in metalworking. Omega 658 improves surface finishing performance by between 50% to more than 100% and increases tool life and metalworking efficiency by as much as 100%. Omega 658 is ideal for use with a wide range of metals and alloys. Use Omega 658 for all manual and re-circulating cutting/metalworking systems.
Emulsifiable Cutting & Cooling Oil
• Super efficiency – extends cutting tool life by up to 100%. • Super economy – still effective when diluted down to 1:40. • Super versatility – ideal for wide range of metals & alloys.
• Ideal for severe cutting operations like broaching & machining tough alloys.
• Significantly extends the service life of cutting tools – saves time & money!
Omega 657 Premium Quality Cutting Oil is the highquality, high shock load resistant cutting oil developed for machining tough ferrous alloys, mild steel and cast iron.
• Omega 657 contains Omega's unique HSLR (High Shock Load Resisting) additives that enable tools to machine and cut at unprecedented high speeds and feed rates.
• Omega 657 is ideal for severe cutting operating such as broaching and machining tough alloys.
• Omega 657 significantly extends the service life of cutting tools – saves time and money!
Omega 657 is the premium quality cutting oil that:
• Contains high-performance additives that enable greater cutting accuracy for all jobs.
• Gives reliable, high lubricity that enables cutting tools to bite consistently.
• Is highly transparent to provide operators with better observation of work piece – greatly improves quality of work.
• Is odor-free and non-fuming – will not turn rancid and cause dermatitis or skin irritation.
Omega 657 is a specially engineered, advanced cutting lubricant that provides significant advantages over ordinary cutting oils and commercial dark oils generally used for machining. With Omega 657, machining time for tough ferrous alloys is reduced dramatically, while inaccurate cutting and spoiled work becomes a thing of the past.
Use Omega 657 for operation such as:
• Thread Cutting
• Light and Medium Duty Broaching.
Premium Quality Cutting Oil
• Contains unique HSLR additives for unprecedented cutting speeds & feed rates. • Ideal for severe cutting operations like broaching & machining tough alloys. • Significantly extends the service life of cutting tools – saves time & money
• Omega 656 is transparent and enables use with equipment employing optical sensors.
• Omega 656 is easily diluted to extremely economical dosage rates, but will still give performance superior to ordinary cutting/machining fluids.
Omega 656 is the superior synthetic cutting, grinding and
machining fluid that:
• Provides remarkable lubricity and heat "carry-away" fluid properties for cleaner, truer machining – even on difficult surfaces.
• Protects expensive cutting tools from dulling prematurely – saves time and money.
• Contains no chlorine, sulfur or nitrates – free from any potentially skin-damaging or allergenic chemistry.
• Is water-dispersible and fully bio-degradable – environmentally friendly for easy disposal.
Omega 656 is extremely versatile and can be used with complete confidence on iron, steel, stainless steel, aluminum and copper as well as non-metals such as ceramics and glass. Omega 656 remains near-neutral in color (transparent) when mixed with water at the prescribed mixture ratios enabling work surfaces and machining areas to remain clearly visible for the machinist – making precision work, accuracy and alignment easy. Use Omega 656 in all cutting, grinding and machining operations where a quality fluid is required.
100% Synthetic Cutting, Grinding & Machine Fluid
• 100% synthetic formulation ensures unsurpassed safety & performance. • Transparent quality enables use with equipment employing optical sensors. • Easily diluted to extremely economical, yet effective dosage rates.
•Made with pure Jamaican pimento oil for enduring quality.
•Four-in-one action – lubricates,penetrates, lifts water & prevents rust.
•Unbelievable versatility – can be used as temporary corrosion protection before applying anti-corrosion coating.
Omega 636 Jamaican-Base Universal Maintenance Oil is
"The Liquid Wrench" universal maintenance oil with superior
water resistance and displacement properties.
• Omega 636 is made with pure Jamaican pimento oil for enduring quality.
• Omega 636 has four-in-one action – lubricates, penetrates,lifts water and prevents rust.
• Omega 636 is unbelievably versatile – can be used as temporary corrosion protection before applying permanent anti-corrosion coating (excluding paints or primers).
Omega 636 is the Jamaican-base universal maintenance oil
• Is heavier that water – displaces water rapidly with deep penetrating action that forces moisture/water out.
• Frees rust-frozen parts in seconds – even "impossible" jobs.
• Clings tenaciously to metal parts for superior lubrications and surface protection.
• Is easily applied with a brush, roller, air-spraying or soaking in bath – requires no mixing or special surface preparation.
Omega 636 offers an unprecedented standard of protectionfor metal surfaces against corrosion caused by oxidation. Omega 636 not only penetrates metal surfaces, but alsoleaves a thin protective surface film that resists oxidation, rust and corrosion. Omega 636 can be used on all medium and small machinery and equipment as a rust inhibitor, fingerprint and perspiration suppressant and active water displacer. Use Omega 636 for freeing rust-frozen parts like bolts,screws and nuts; protecting small parts and tools; waterproofing "outdoor-exposed" parts and equipment; rustproofing and preserving parts prior to storage and transport; protecting newly machined ferrous alloys; and general purpose lubrication and rust-protection.
Jamaican-Base Universal Maintenance Oil
• Made with pure Jamaican pimento oil for enduring quality. • Four-in-one action – lubricates,penetrates, lifts water & prevents rust. • Unbelievable versatility – can be used as temporary corrosion protection before applying anti-corrosion coating.