• Positively non-toxic-ideal for food industry & pure oil applications.
• Outlasts and outperforms ordinary "pure" oils.
• Formulated with preservative additive to suppress harmful bacteria activity.
Omega 580 Superior Food Machinery Oil leads the way in the field of high-purity lubrication with a unique additive formulation that has little competition in operating capabilities
• Omega 580 is positively non-toxic-ideal for food industry and other applications that demand the use of a pure oil grade
• Omega 580 outlasts and outperforms ordinary "pure" oils in any application demanding pure-grade quality
• Omega 580 is formulated with a potent preservative additive to suppress harmful bacteria activity
Omega 580 is the superior food machinery oil that:
• Contains excellent anti-foam agents
• Contains a highly effective oxidation inhibitor.
• Contains supplementary anti-wear agents.
• ls formulated for maximum versatility has wide range of pure oil applications.
Omega 580 contains such a highly advanced and sophisticated additive formula that the components were individually tested and approved by the United States Department of Agriculture in food plant applications that
Omega 585 Synthetic Food-Grade Chain & Gear Oil is super formulation lubricant scientifically developed for food, beverage and canning applications.
• Omega 585 features an all-synthetic formulation for a super-extended operating temperature range – -30ºC to 240ºC (-22ºF to 460ºF).
• Omega 585 stands up to the full range of food industry conditions from hot steam & cold refrigeration.
• Omega 585 has a high-performance blend of additives that give extended lubrication intervals.
Omega 585 is the synthetic food-grade chain and gear oil
• Contains absolutely no mineral oil, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons or any other potentially harmful ingredients.
• Is not undermined by contact with food-processing, canning or beverage-filling by-products such as citric and acetic acids, animal fats or blood products.
• Has minimal fling-off – stays tenaciously in place.
• Provides superior resistance to oxidation.
• Meets and exceeds USDA H-1 requirements.
Omega 585 has been thoroughly inspected and tested forpurity. Omega 585 can be left on treated parts and does nothave to be flushed or steam-cleaned off daily.
Use Omega 585 for:
• Food Processing Equipment
• High-Heat Bottling Equipment
• Canning Equipment
• Cooking Equipment
• Cold Room Guides
• Blast Freezing Equipment
• Ice-Making Equipment.
Omega 585 can also be used for:
• Chains to Guides
• Conveyors to Rollers
• Motors to Hoists
• And virtually all types of gear drives found in food, beverage and canning operations.
Synthetic Food-Grade Chain & Gear Oil
• All-synthetic formulation for extended operating temperature range. • Stands up to most food industry conditions – refrigeration to cooking. • High-performance blend gives extended lubrication intervals.
• Made from the purest foodgrade white base oils for new levels of safety.
• Easily meets or exceeds most safety requirements.
• Positively prevents "curdling" when in contact with water.
Omega 609 Food-Grade Air Line Lubricant is the highly
refined oil with built-in safeguards to protect products from
accidental and operational contact.
• Omega 609 is made from the purest food-grade white base oils for new levels of safety.
• Omega 609 easily meets or exceeds most safety requirements.
• Omega 609 positively prevents "curdling" when in contact with water.
Omega 609 is the food-grade air line lubricant that:
• Is formulated to provide superior lubrication in air-pressurized oil-dispensing air systems.
• Satisfies lubrication requirements for pneumatic tools that require a high-purity lubricant.
• Features extremely stable viscosity profile under widely varying operating conditions.
• Contains special additives for unmatched resistance to oxidation.
The purity of Omega 609 provides a new level of safety should product accidentally, or through operating conditions,come into contact with food and beverage, pharmaceutical orsanitation processing equipment.Omega 609 is formulated to help prevent the formation ofblockages in valves, nozzles and hoses subject to airpressures and contaminants inherent in the operation of airline equipment.
Use Omega 609 in pressurized air systems in:
• Food and Beverage Operations
• Pharmaceutical Equipment
• Sanitation Processing Equipment
• And more ...Food-Grade
Food-Grade Airline Lubricant
• Made from the purest foodgrade white base oils for new levels of safety. • Easily meets or exceeds most safety requirements. • Positively prevents "curdling" when in contact with water.
• Advanced synthetic formulation – outperforms ordinary oil in every way!
• Ideal for rotary screw, rotary vane & reciprocating compressors.
• Enables ultra-low operation costs – can extend drain interval up to 1000%!
Omega 615 Synthetic Air & Refrigeration Compressor Oil is the ultra high performance air compressor and refrigeration compressor lubricant that provides a new performance "envelope".
• Omega 615 features an advanced synthetic formulation – outperforms ordinary oil in every way!
• Omega 615 is ideal for rotary screw, rotary vane & reciprocating compressors.
• Omega 615 enables ultra-low operation costs – can extend drain interval by 1000%!
Omega 615 is the synthetic air and refrigeration compressor oil that:
• Has advanced synthetic POA (polyalphaolefin) blending for thorough lubrication.
• Leaves no harmful varnish or carbon deposits – can virtually eliminate maintenance cleaning of compressors.
• Provides unmatched oxidation stability under extended, real world operating conditions.
• Contains special anti-foam supplements to resist foaming.
Omega 615 provides exceptional performance in all types of compressors and vacuum pumps.
Omega 615 provides improved wear protection at high temperatures and yet, equally prevents deposit formation in low-temperature systems, including refrigeration systems. Omega 615 enhances compressor efficiency while reducing discharge valve deposits. The regular use of Omega 615 extends oil change intervals dramatically, reduces oil consumption and reduces repair frequencies, in direct relation to the operating costs of compressing equipment. Use Omega 615 confidently in all types of air compressor and refrigeration compressors and mechanical vacuum pumps.
Synthetic Air & Refrigeration Compressor Oil
• Advanced synthetic formulation – outperforms ordinary oil in every way! • Ideal for rotary screw, rotary vane & reciprocating compressors. • Enables ultra-low operation costs – can extend drain interval up to 100%!
• Blended with ingredients that have USDA-H1 approvals for incidental food contact.
• Four-in-one action – lubricates,penetrates, displaces water & prevents rust.
• Ideal for service & maintenance personnel in the food, beverage,hospitality & leisure industry.
Omega 638 is blended with materials that have USDA-H1
approval for incidental food contact. It is transparent, nontoxic
and non-staining making it ideal for industries where
safety and health is paramount.
• Omega 638 has a four in one action – lubricates,penetrates to loosen ‘’frozen ‘’ bolts and nuts, displaces water and prevents rust.
• Omega 638 can be used as temporary corrosion protection before applying anti-corrosion coating or electroplating.
• Omega 638 will not harm plastics, paint work, vinyl, leather and rubber.
Omega 638 is an universal maintenance lubricant that:
• Has low surface tension to displace water with penetrating action that forces moisture/ water out of metal components.
• It frees ‘’frozen’’ rusty bolts and nuts
• This product is ideal where clean environment dictates non-staining, non-toxic and odourless lubrication application.
• It is easy to apply with a brush, sprayer or in a dip tray.
Omega 638 offers short-term protection to metal surfaces
against corrosion caused by oxidation, moisture or high
Omega 638 is useful for environments that need a colourless
and non-staining, non-toxic short-term rust preventive coating.
Omega 638 can be used as a light lubricant on machinery
and equipment found in bottling plants, food manufacturing,
hospitals, schools, fish processing, and other factories that
needs a clean and safe environment.
Omega 638 is also acceptable for use in the cosmetic,
pharmaceutical and sanitary industries
Food Grade 4-in-1 Maintenance Oil
• Blended with ingredients that have USDA-H1 approvals for incidental food contact. • Four-in-one action – lubricates,penetrates, displaces water & prevents rust. • Used by service & maintenance staff in the food, beverage industry.
Omega 680 High-Performance Worm Gear Oil is the "timetested
and time-proven" maintenance solution for ensuring
optimum performance from modern worm gear sets.
• Omega 680 is designed specially for worm gear applications – boosts operating efficiency by up to 8%.
• Omega 680 significantly reduces metal-to-metal wear – extends gear set working life to minimize maintenance and downtime.
• Omega 680 gives superior lubrication – promotes quieter and cooler gear operation.
Omega 680 is the high-performance worm gear oil that:
• Does not corrode copper-based components commonly found in worm gear sets.
• Reduces the "break-in" period for new sets and helps ensure proper mating of virgin metal worm and gear sets without damaging metallic contact areas.
• Improves power transmission efficiency and, therefore, can lessen power/energy consumption to reduce operating costs.
• Reduces or eliminates the need to replace gear parts over the total service life of the equipment to which it is applied on a regular basis.
Omega 680 is the quality formulation that reduces friction andwear in worm gear sets to improve overall mechanical efficiencyand help extend the working life of expensive equipment.Omega 680 acts as a highly efficient lubricating medium thatreduces friction temperature and thereby keeps heat build-up away from the contact area of worm gear sets. This vital heatreduction property keeps gears operating for longer periodsand avoids heat distortion of both the steel worm and the bronze gear sets found in most worm gears. Use Omega 680 for all worm gear sets
High-Performance Worm Gear Oil
• Designed specially for worm gear applications – boosts efficiency by up to 8%. • Significantly reduces metal to metal wear – extends gear set working life. • Gives superior lubrication – promotes quieter & cooler gear operation.