• Designed specially for turbine pumps, water wheels & irrigation systems.
• Positively will not foam – gives high resistance to oxidation & rust.
• Enables extended equipment operation without close supervision.
Omega 601 Superior Irrigation Pump Oil is the highstrength oil developed for drip-lubrication of water-pumping systems.
• Omega 601 is quality engineered specifically for use in turbine pumps, water wheels & irrigation systems.
• Omega 601 has superior additives to prevent foaming – ensure a high level of resistance to oxidation & rust.
• Omega 601 enhanced lubricity enables extended operation of equipment without close supervision.
Omega 601 is the superior irrigation pump oil that:
•Is made from only the finest paraffinic base oils foruncompromising quality.
•Provides fast water separation – prevents oil from emulsifying.
•Has high viscosity index to prevent thinning in hot weather or thickening in cold weather.
•Resists chemical attack and provides long-term protection even in heavily polluted conditions.
Omega 601 is a stable, viscous, fine film and high-strength lubricant developed for maximum lubrication protection of turbine pumps, water wheels and irrigation systems. Omega 601 is made with the finest base oils and blended for longterm reliability. Use Omega 601 in water-pumping systems.
Superior Irrigation Pump Oil
• Designed specially for turbine pumps, water wheels & irrigation systems. • Positively will not foam – gives high resistance to oxidation & rust. • Enables extended equipment operation without close supervision.
• Quality formulated specially for air lines – withstands extreme punishment.
• Special emulsifying additives enable water to mix readily with oil.
• Bonds tenaciously to working surfaces for long-lasting protection.
Omega 605 Superior Air Line Lubricant is the scientificallyadvanced formulation that provides exceptional safety in all airline applications.
• Omega 605 is quality formulated specially for air lines – withstands extreme punishment.
• Omega 605 has special emulsifying additives to enable water to mix readily with oil – keeps lines flowing freely.
• Omega 605 bonds tenaciously to working surfaces – gives reliable, long-lasting protection.
Omega 605 is the superior air line lubricant that:
• Is made from the finest base oils available – blended with unique Omega "Megalite" supplements to ensure unmatched lubricity.
• Contains special foam inhibitors to reduce pressure on seals and boost overall performance.
• Gives excellent film strength to resist the highest pressure encountered in most air line applications.
• Provides outstanding temperature stability.
Omega 605 is a super steady lubricant for air lines made from quality base oils and fortified with exclusive Omegasupplements for unmatched performance.While Omega 605 is especially developed for air lineperformance and meets or exceeds virtually all manufacturers'specifications, it is also ideally suited to pneumatic toolapplication.Use Omega 605 for all air line lubricator applications.
Superior Air Line Lubricant
• Quality formulated specially for air lines – withstands extreme punishment. • Special emulsifying additives enable water to mix readily with oil. • Bonds tenaciously to working surfaces for long-lasting protection.
• Superior multi-grade lubrication for today's hydraulic systems.
• Formulated for exceptional long life – lasts up to 10 years!
• High shear stable and high viscosity index ensures alltemperature performance.
• Omega 606 Multi-Grade Hydraulic Oil is the super mineralbased lubricant that's quality formulated to withstand even the toughest conditions for extended periods.
• Omega 606 provides superior multi-grade lubrication for modern hydraulic systems.
• Omega 606 is quality formulated for exceptional long life – lasts up to 10 years!
• Omega 606 has a high shear stable, high viscosity index properties that effectively handle both high and low temperatures to ensure reliable, consistent performance.
Omega 606 is the superior multi-grade hydraulic oil that:
•Contains built-in air and water-release agents to eliminate foaming and water emulsions.
•Contains excellent oxidation inhibitors – protects against rust and corrosion while fighting sludge, varnish and gum build-up.
•Neutralizes any acid formation.
•Contains Omega's unique "Megalite" supplement to coat and protect metal surfaces – reduces metal-to-metal contact for extended service life.
Omega 606 has been developed to withstand the rigors of modern high-performance hydraulic systems. Today's hydraulic pumps are of a closer tolerance design. Omega 606 has anti-wear additives to protect these expensive parts and reduce maintenance and downtime. Omega 606 does not thin excessively in service and resist mixing with water – quickly separating into an oil phase that provides superior lubrication in the presence of water. Use Omega 606 for today's high-performance hydraulic systems.
Multi-Grade Hydraulic Oil
• Superior multi-grade lubrication for today's hydraulic systems. • Formulated for exceptional long life – lasts up to 10 years! • High shear stable and high viscosity index ensures alltemperature performance.
• Maintains lubrication even under oil/water conditions. • Outstanding formulation – resists oil oxidation and protects metals from corrosion. • Has high film strength – will not break down under heavy loads.
•Designed specially for refrigerators – soluble with most refrigerants.
•Remains stable – does not form waxy deposits that clog oilways.
• Will not ice up – retains constant fluid texture.
• Omega 611 Superior Refrigeration Oil that provides constant lubrication to rotors, pistons and bearings in all types of refrigeration compressor systems.
• Omega 611 is formulated specifically for refrigerators – soluble with most refrigerants.
• Omega 611 remains stable at low temperatures – does not form waxy or solid deposits that block oilways and orifice passages.
• Omega 611 will not ice up – retains constant fluid texture to ensure consistent, long-lasting protection.
Omega 611 is the superior refrigeration oil that:
• Contains special additives to enhance the oil's natural high resistance to oxidation – resists corrosion and cancerous rust.
• Contains special foam suppressors to minimize foaming in compressors.
• Is uniquely formulated to eliminate the formation of virtually all deposits and keep expansion valves and orifice passages clean and clear.
• Has high dielectric value for outstanding relaibility.
Omega 611 is the ultra low temperature stable refrigeratorlubricant designed to provide trouble-free, long-term constantperformance for all types of refrigeration compressor systems– light, medium and heavy-duty.Omega 611 has been specially formulated to withstand allsevere operating conditions present in today's ultra lowtemperature, high-performance refrigeration compressors.Use Omega 611 for refrigerators using CFC, HCFC or ammonia as refrigeral.
Superior Refrigeration Oil
• Designed specially for refrigerators – soluble with most refrigerants. • Remains stable – does not form waxy deposits that clog oilways. • Will not ice up – retains constant fluid texture.
• Combats carbon build-up – protects against overheating & related damage.
• Resists oxidation – battles corrosion to extend service life of costly equipment.
• Helps arrest leaks – works to seal packing and piston rings.
Omega 613 Superior Air Compressor Oil is the advanced
air compressor and vacuum pump lubricant that provides a
new dimension in safety and cost-effectiveness
• Omega 613 combats carbon build-up – protects against overheating, high-temperature damage and even explosion.
• Omega 613 resists oxidation – continually battles corrosion to extend the service life of expensive equipment.
• Omega 613 helps arrest leaks – works to seal packing and piston rings.
Omega 613 is the superior air compressor oil that:
• Actually lubricates and protect valves without forming harmful carbon deposits.
• Serves as a heat-transfer medium – works to improve safety.
• Features built-in viscosity enhancers that provide the added fine clearance protection essential to long-term compressor/vacuum pump efficiency.
• Provides exceptional resistance to moisture.
Omega 613 has all the characteristics of a quality air
compressor oil, including high chemical stability, high flash
point, high thermal stability, high degree of refinement and
purity, and superior supplements that suppress oil oxidation
and metal corrosion.
Use Omega 613 for:
• Screw Compressors (dry and flooded) • Rotary
Compressors • Gear Compressors • Centrifugal
Compressors • Twin-lobe Compressors • Axial Flow
Compressors • Internally Compounded Compressors
• Mechanical pumps.
Superior Air Compressor Oil
• Combats carbon build-up – protects against overheating & related damage. • Resists oxidation – battles corrosion to extend service life of costly equipment. • Helps arrest leaks – works to seal packing and piston rings.
• Advanced synthetic formulation – outperforms ordinary oil in every way!
• Ideal for rotary screw, rotary vane & reciprocating compressors.
• Enables ultra-low operation costs – can extend drain interval up to 1000%!
Omega 615 Synthetic Air & Refrigeration Compressor Oil is the ultra high performance air compressor and refrigeration compressor lubricant that provides a new performance "envelope".
• Omega 615 features an advanced synthetic formulation – outperforms ordinary oil in every way!
• Omega 615 is ideal for rotary screw, rotary vane & reciprocating compressors.
• Omega 615 enables ultra-low operation costs – can extend drain interval by 1000%!
Omega 615 is the synthetic air and refrigeration compressor oil that:
• Has advanced synthetic POA (polyalphaolefin) blending for thorough lubrication.
• Leaves no harmful varnish or carbon deposits – can virtually eliminate maintenance cleaning of compressors.
• Provides unmatched oxidation stability under extended, real world operating conditions.
• Contains special anti-foam supplements to resist foaming.
Omega 615 provides exceptional performance in all types of compressors and vacuum pumps.
Omega 615 provides improved wear protection at high temperatures and yet, equally prevents deposit formation in low-temperature systems, including refrigeration systems. Omega 615 enhances compressor efficiency while reducing discharge valve deposits. The regular use of Omega 615 extends oil change intervals dramatically, reduces oil consumption and reduces repair frequencies, in direct relation to the operating costs of compressing equipment. Use Omega 615 confidently in all types of air compressor and refrigeration compressors and mechanical vacuum pumps.
Synthetic Air & Refrigeration Compressor Oil
• Advanced synthetic formulation – outperforms ordinary oil in every way! • Ideal for rotary screw, rotary vane & reciprocating compressors. • Enables ultra-low operation costs – can extend drain interval up to 100%!
•Made with pure Jamaican pimento oil for enduring quality.
•Four-in-one action – lubricates,penetrates, lifts water & prevents rust.
•Unbelievable versatility – can be used as temporary corrosion protection before applying anti-corrosion coating.
Omega 636 Jamaican-Base Universal Maintenance Oil is
"The Liquid Wrench" universal maintenance oil with superior
water resistance and displacement properties.
• Omega 636 is made with pure Jamaican pimento oil for enduring quality.
• Omega 636 has four-in-one action – lubricates, penetrates,lifts water and prevents rust.
• Omega 636 is unbelievably versatile – can be used as temporary corrosion protection before applying permanent anti-corrosion coating (excluding paints or primers).
Omega 636 is the Jamaican-base universal maintenance oil
• Is heavier that water – displaces water rapidly with deep penetrating action that forces moisture/water out.
• Frees rust-frozen parts in seconds – even "impossible" jobs.
• Clings tenaciously to metal parts for superior lubrications and surface protection.
• Is easily applied with a brush, roller, air-spraying or soaking in bath – requires no mixing or special surface preparation.
Omega 636 offers an unprecedented standard of protectionfor metal surfaces against corrosion caused by oxidation. Omega 636 not only penetrates metal surfaces, but alsoleaves a thin protective surface film that resists oxidation, rust and corrosion. Omega 636 can be used on all medium and small machinery and equipment as a rust inhibitor, fingerprint and perspiration suppressant and active water displacer. Use Omega 636 for freeing rust-frozen parts like bolts,screws and nuts; protecting small parts and tools; waterproofing "outdoor-exposed" parts and equipment; rustproofing and preserving parts prior to storage and transport; protecting newly machined ferrous alloys; and general purpose lubrication and rust-protection.
Jamaican-Base Universal Maintenance Oil
• Made with pure Jamaican pimento oil for enduring quality. • Four-in-one action – lubricates,penetrates, lifts water & prevents rust. • Unbelievable versatility – can be used as temporary corrosion protection before applying anti-corrosion coating.
• Blended with ingredients that have USDA-H1 approvals for incidental food contact.
• Four-in-one action – lubricates,penetrates, displaces water & prevents rust.
• Ideal for service & maintenance personnel in the food, beverage,hospitality & leisure industry.
Omega 638 is blended with materials that have USDA-H1
approval for incidental food contact. It is transparent, nontoxic
and non-staining making it ideal for industries where
safety and health is paramount.
• Omega 638 has a four in one action – lubricates,penetrates to loosen ‘’frozen ‘’ bolts and nuts, displaces water and prevents rust.
• Omega 638 can be used as temporary corrosion protection before applying anti-corrosion coating or electroplating.
• Omega 638 will not harm plastics, paint work, vinyl, leather and rubber.
Omega 638 is an universal maintenance lubricant that:
• Has low surface tension to displace water with penetrating action that forces moisture/ water out of metal components.
• It frees ‘’frozen’’ rusty bolts and nuts
• This product is ideal where clean environment dictates non-staining, non-toxic and odourless lubrication application.
• It is easy to apply with a brush, sprayer or in a dip tray.
Omega 638 offers short-term protection to metal surfaces
against corrosion caused by oxidation, moisture or high
Omega 638 is useful for environments that need a colourless
and non-staining, non-toxic short-term rust preventive coating.
Omega 638 can be used as a light lubricant on machinery
and equipment found in bottling plants, food manufacturing,
hospitals, schools, fish processing, and other factories that
needs a clean and safe environment.
Omega 638 is also acceptable for use in the cosmetic,
pharmaceutical and sanitary industries
Food Grade 4-in-1 Maintenance Oil
• Blended with ingredients that have USDA-H1 approvals for incidental food contact. • Four-in-one action – lubricates,penetrates, displaces water & prevents rust. • Used by service & maintenance staff in the food, beverage industry.
• Dramatically improves chain life for immediate cost saving.
• Remains stable through variation & cycles in operating temperatures.
• Special micronized "Megalite" structure ensures lubricant stays in place.
Omega 646 Superior Chain Lubricant is a fluid lubricant
quality engineered exclusively for use on all types of chains.
•Omega 646 dramatically improves chain life for immediatecost saving.
•Omega 646 remains stable through wide variation and cycles in operating temperatures.
•Omega 646's special micronized "Megalite" structure ensures the lubricant stays in place to help eliminate galling, seizing and scoring of chains.
Omega 646 is the superior chain lubricant that:
• Contains Omega's unique "Megalite" supplement to coat and protect metal surfaces and minimize metal-to-metal contact – arrests chain chatter and stick-slips.
• Endures high load-carrying capability due to unique plating effect of special additives that lubricate even in the absence of any hydrodynamic lubricant film.
•Provides super temperature stability – up to 750°F (400°C).
•Fills out the "peaks and valleys" of newly installed parts and promotes plastic deformation to assist machinery break-in and provide better long-term performance and parts life.
Omega 646 is formulated from the ground up with expensive,
high-performance constituents. The base suspension
lubricant is a high-quality, refined paraffinic which displays
superior lubrication action and anti-oxidation qualities in
Omega 646's specialized micronized solid lubricant, or
"moly", keeps lubricating up to an approximate limit of 750°F
Use Omega 646 for chains of all types, including:
• Gear Drives
• Wire Ropes
• And virtually any high pressure/temperature application such as in dryers and stenters.
Superior Chain Lubricant
• Dramatically improves chain life for immediate cost saving. • Remains stable through variation & cycles in operating temperatures. • Special micronized "Megalite" structure ensures lubricant stays in place.
• Advanced 100% synthetic formula for unparalleled performance.
• Positively no carbon formation – vaporizes at ultra high temperatures without residue.
• Extends service intervals up to 10 times over ordinary lubricants.
Omega 647 "Carbon-Free" Hi-Temp Chain Lubricant is the superior formulation that keeps on working long after ordinary lubricants burn off to form abrasive coagulants that clog chain links.
• Omega 647 features an advanced 100% synthetic formula that ensures unparalleled high-temperature performance.
• Omega 647 produces positively no carbon formation – vaporizes at ultra high temperatures without leaving chain-damaging residue.
• Omega 647 extends service intervals up to 10 times over ordinary lubricants – saves you time and money.
Omega 647 is the "carbon-free" high-temperature chain
• Enables the operation of high-temperature equipment without irritating and nauseous smoking problem.
• Virtually eliminates the labor-intensive task of manually cleaning off chain contaminants.
• Adheres tenaciously to the pores of metal – resists migration and fling-off.
• Has a built-in elasticity that lets it spread out along the chain and rollers without being squeezed or pressed out.
The all-synthetic make-up of Omega 647 enables this superior chain lubricant to withstand the toughest high-heat conditions. Omega 647, even when exposed to elevated temperatures over extended periods, absolutely will not form carbonaceous gum, varnish or coke.
Use Omega 647 for:
• Steel Mills
• Brick Manufactories
• Mining Establishments
• Smelting Plants
• Canning Factories
• And plants where high-temperature environments exist
"Carbon-Free" Hi-Temp Chain Lubricant
• Advanced 100% synthetic formula for unparalleled performance. • Positively no carbon formation – vaporizes at ultra high temperatures without residue. • Extends service intervals up to 10 times over ordinary lubricants.
• Specially formulated high-tech blend of extremely stable synthetic fluids.
• Non-carbonizing even when used at elevated temperatures for extended periods.
• Ideal for high-cleanliness & high-temperature applications.
Omega 648 "Smokeless" Hi-Temp Chain Lubricant has been quality engineered and extensively tested to meet the ever-increasing demands of modern chain systems.
• Omega 648 is a specially formulated high-tech blend of extremely stable low-evaporation synthetic fluids.
• Omega 648 is non-carbonizing even when used at elevated temperatures for extended periods
• Omega 648 is ideal for high-cleanliness and high- temperature applications.
Omega 648 is the "smokeless" high-temperature chain lubricant that:
• Has an unsurpassed "stay-in-place" property to ensure consistent, long-lasting, high-adhesion "wet" lubrication to chains and conveyors.
• Contains absolutely no silicones or solid lubricants.
• Will not form hard lacquers or hard residues that can build up and block vital oilways.
• Eliminates the need for continuous lubrication – has low evaporation loss and a high level of corrosion protection.
Omega 648 is especially suited for applications that require a clean production environment, such as drying and finishing in the textile industry and paint work curing in the automotive and electronics industry.
Use Omega 648 for:
• Tenter Frames
• Kiln Chains
• Food Baking Oven Chains
• Metal Heat Treatment Oven Chains
• High-Temperature Tunnels
• Shrink Wrap Machines
• Textile Auxiliaries
• Steel, Plastic and Woodworking Processes.
"Smokeless" Hi-Temp Chain Lubricant
• Specially formulated high-tech blend of extremely stable synthetic fluids. • Non-carbonizing even when used at elevated temperatures for extended periods. • Ideal for high-cleanliness & high-temperature applications.
• Omega 656 is transparent and enables use with equipment employing optical sensors.
• Omega 656 is easily diluted to extremely economical dosage rates, but will still give performance superior to ordinary cutting/machining fluids.
Omega 656 is the superior synthetic cutting, grinding and
machining fluid that:
• Provides remarkable lubricity and heat "carry-away" fluid properties for cleaner, truer machining – even on difficult surfaces.
• Protects expensive cutting tools from dulling prematurely – saves time and money.
• Contains no chlorine, sulfur or nitrates – free from any potentially skin-damaging or allergenic chemistry.
• Is water-dispersible and fully bio-degradable – environmentally friendly for easy disposal.
Omega 656 is extremely versatile and can be used with complete confidence on iron, steel, stainless steel, aluminum and copper as well as non-metals such as ceramics and glass. Omega 656 remains near-neutral in color (transparent) when mixed with water at the prescribed mixture ratios enabling work surfaces and machining areas to remain clearly visible for the machinist – making precision work, accuracy and alignment easy. Use Omega 656 in all cutting, grinding and machining operations where a quality fluid is required.
100% Synthetic Cutting, Grinding & Machine Fluid
• 100% synthetic formulation ensures unsurpassed safety & performance. • Transparent quality enables use with equipment employing optical sensors. • Easily diluted to extremely economical, yet effective dosage rates.
• Ideal for severe cutting operations like broaching & machining tough alloys.
• Significantly extends the service life of cutting tools – saves time & money!
Omega 657 Premium Quality Cutting Oil is the highquality, high shock load resistant cutting oil developed for machining tough ferrous alloys, mild steel and cast iron.
• Omega 657 contains Omega's unique HSLR (High Shock Load Resisting) additives that enable tools to machine and cut at unprecedented high speeds and feed rates.
• Omega 657 is ideal for severe cutting operating such as broaching and machining tough alloys.
• Omega 657 significantly extends the service life of cutting tools – saves time and money!
Omega 657 is the premium quality cutting oil that:
• Contains high-performance additives that enable greater cutting accuracy for all jobs.
• Gives reliable, high lubricity that enables cutting tools to bite consistently.
• Is highly transparent to provide operators with better observation of work piece – greatly improves quality of work.
• Is odor-free and non-fuming – will not turn rancid and cause dermatitis or skin irritation.
Omega 657 is a specially engineered, advanced cutting lubricant that provides significant advantages over ordinary cutting oils and commercial dark oils generally used for machining. With Omega 657, machining time for tough ferrous alloys is reduced dramatically, while inaccurate cutting and spoiled work becomes a thing of the past.
Use Omega 657 for operation such as:
• Thread Cutting
• Light and Medium Duty Broaching.
Premium Quality Cutting Oil
• Contains unique HSLR additives for unprecedented cutting speeds & feed rates. • Ideal for severe cutting operations like broaching & machining tough alloys. • Significantly extends the service life of cutting tools – saves time & money
• Super efficiency – extends cutting tool life by up to 100%.
• Super economy – still effective when diluted down to 1:40.
• Super versatility – ideal for wide range of metals & alloys.
Omega 658 Emulsifiable Cutting & Cooling Oil is the emulsifiable cutting and cooling fluid that penetrates rapidlym deep into the shear zone of machining operations to minimize friction.
• Omega 658 offers super efficiency – extends cutting tool life by up to 100%.
• Omega 658 offers super economy – remains effective even when diluted with water to as low as 1:40.
• Omega 658 offers super versatility – it's ideal for wide range of metals and alloys so you don't have to stock different types for different jobs.
Omega 658 is the emulsifiable cutting and cooling oil that:
• Instantly soaks up heat generated by both internal and external friction and carries it away from the cutting tool.
• Aids the surface finish of the work to further increase production rates between 50% to more than 100%.
• Is non-flammable and will not generate nauseating fumes or odors – contains no sulfur, chlorine, nitrates or lead compounds.
• Is reusable – reduces operating costs dramatically.
Omega 658 is quality formulated to prevent metal-to-metal bonding that is inherent in metalworking. Omega 658 improves surface finishing performance by between 50% to more than 100% and increases tool life and metalworking efficiency by as much as 100%. Omega 658 is ideal for use with a wide range of metals and alloys. Use Omega 658 for all manual and re-circulating cutting/metalworking systems.
Emulsifiable Cutting & Cooling Oil
• Super efficiency – extends cutting tool life by up to 100%. • Super economy – still effective when diluted down to 1:40. • Super versatility – ideal for wide range of metals & alloys.
Omega 680 High-Performance Worm Gear Oil is the "timetested
and time-proven" maintenance solution for ensuring
optimum performance from modern worm gear sets.
• Omega 680 is designed specially for worm gear applications – boosts operating efficiency by up to 8%.
• Omega 680 significantly reduces metal-to-metal wear – extends gear set working life to minimize maintenance and downtime.
• Omega 680 gives superior lubrication – promotes quieter and cooler gear operation.
Omega 680 is the high-performance worm gear oil that:
• Does not corrode copper-based components commonly found in worm gear sets.
• Reduces the "break-in" period for new sets and helps ensure proper mating of virgin metal worm and gear sets without damaging metallic contact areas.
• Improves power transmission efficiency and, therefore, can lessen power/energy consumption to reduce operating costs.
• Reduces or eliminates the need to replace gear parts over the total service life of the equipment to which it is applied on a regular basis.
Omega 680 is the quality formulation that reduces friction andwear in worm gear sets to improve overall mechanical efficiencyand help extend the working life of expensive equipment.Omega 680 acts as a highly efficient lubricating medium thatreduces friction temperature and thereby keeps heat build-up away from the contact area of worm gear sets. This vital heatreduction property keeps gears operating for longer periodsand avoids heat distortion of both the steel worm and the bronze gear sets found in most worm gears. Use Omega 680 for all worm gear sets
High-Performance Worm Gear Oil
• Designed specially for worm gear applications – boosts efficiency by up to 8%. • Significantly reduces metal to metal wear – extends gear set working life. • Gives superior lubrication – promotes quieter & cooler gear operation.
• Quality formulated specially for use with modern textiles and thread machinery.
• Absolutely will not stain – washes out easily with water.
• Provides extreme high-speed performance – up to 20,000rpm.
Omega 790 Special Textile Oil is the light-bodied, colorless lubricant with high lubricity and exceptional stability that has been designed for reliable, long-lasting performance.
• Omega 790 is quality formulated specially for use with machinery used in today's textiles and thread industries.
• Omega 790 absolutely will not stain or mark fabric – it's entirely scourable and washable easily with water.
• Omega 790 provides extremely high-speed performance – up to 20,000 rpm.
Omega 790 is the special textile oil that:
• Penetrates that hair-thin space between "blade" and "bolster" on textile spindles, yet clings tenaciously to metal surfaces in high-speed operation.
• Has lowest possible viscosity so that power loss from internal friction is held to the absolute minimum.
• Helps prevent seizing compounds from building up on needles to enable smooth, continuous operation.
• Helps prevent static electricity build-up to minimize a leading cause of fires when large build-ups suddenly discharge.
Omega 790 is a viscosity balanced lubricant that meets most engineer's demands for high-speed applications. Special pour point depressants in Omega 790 provide the stability required to keep viscosity at development point without thickening. Omega 790 is a remarkable wetting agent that minimizes "fly" when carding, while displaying unparalleled resistance to oxidation and corrosion. Omega 790 emulsifies so that it is easily washed away with water and does not affect subsequent fabric dyeing operations. Use Omega 790 on high-speed textile spindles and thread machinery, knitting machines and sewing machines.
Special Textile Oil
• Quality formulated specially for use with modern textiles and thread machinery. • Absolutely will not stain – washes out easily with water. • Provides extreme high-speed performance – up to 20,000rpm.