Lead-Free Valve Protectant
• Gives engines the protection of leaded gasoline – without the use of lead!
• Safe for use in vehicles equipped with catalytic converters.
• Organic in nature – absolutely environmentally friendly.
SPECIAL FEATURESOmega 991 Lead-Free Valve Protectant is quality engineered to protect engines against premature damage and breakdown due to the use of low-lead or unleaded gasoline (petrol).
- Omega 991 gives engines the exhaust valve lubrication and protection of leaded gasoline – without the use of lead!
- Omega 991 is safe for use in vehicles equipped with emission control devices, such as catalytic converters.
- Omega 991 is organic in nature – absolutely environmentally friendly.
OUTSTANDING PROPERTIESOmega 991 is the lead-free valve protectant that:
- Can be used effectively in both carburetor or fuel-injected vehicles.
- Contains no dangerous chemicals harmful to engine parts, including electronic sensors and devices.
- Reduces carburetor deposits – cleans the fuel system as well.
- Reduces intake valve and port deposits.
- Omega 991 is formulated to provide vehicles using low-lead or unleaded fuel with the same exhaust valve lubrication and protection normally found in leaded gasoline. Also suitable for use with extremely low sulfur diesel fuels.
- Omega 991 is completely free of lead, but due to its innovative organic chemistry, provides fully the protection of leaded gasoline to treated engines.
- Use Omega 991 as a supplement to low-lead and unleaded gasoline.