Super PTFE Grease
• Wide service temperature range from -40°C to 210°C.
• Long service life at high temperatures.
• Protects against bearing failure due to high loading or shock loading.
Omega 22 is a high-performance, NLGI 2-grade grease formulated with synthetic base fluid and a special grade polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) powder for lubricity enhancement.
- Omega 22's synthetic base fluid has a high viscosity index and superior low-temperature fluidity allowing it to be used in a very wide service temperature range from -40°C to 210°C.
- Omega 22 has high thermal stability and a low evaporation rate. Re-greasing interval can be safely extended even at elevated service temperatures.
- Omega 22 has outstanding extreme-pressure and lubricity properties for unmatched protection against "stick-slip" and bearing seizure under high loading or shock loading conditions.
Omega 22 is a synthetic, multi-purpose grease that:
- Has low friction characteristics for the reduction of both noise and driving torque.
- Provides superior metal protection against rust and corrosion.
- Has good mechanical shear stability and high drop point to resist leakage due to grease thinning.
- Has very low oil oxidation rate to minimize grease hardening in high temperature services.
Omega 22 is suitable for use on all types of ball, roller and plain bearings as well as ways and guides, joints and coupling, etc.
Use Omega 22 particularly on:
- Roll Bearings in Corrugating Machines
- Extruding Screw Bearings in Plastic Injection Molding Machines
- Conveyor Bearings Going In and Out of Ovens and Dryers.