Waterproof Open Gear Grease
• Has super affinity to metal to resist fling-off & wipe-off.
• Has outstanding water resistance to minimize wash-off in wet
• Has high extreme-pressure properties to prevent gear surfaces scoring,
galling & scuffing.
- Omega 73 has a super affinity to metal surfaces – stays in place even in the wet conditions.
- Omega 73 is quality engineered with special viscosity enhancers to maintain effective lubrication at high, low and fluctuating temperatures.
- Omega 73 seals out and neutralizes contaminants to keep your equipment running at peak efficiency for longer periods.
Omega 73 is the waterproof open gear grease that:
- Contains highly active extreme pressure additives to prevent direct metal-to-metal contact in heavy-duty applications.
- Is designed to handle modern load factors and gear design.
- Stands up to shock, pressure, squeeze-out and fling-off.
- Prevents or reduces wiping, scuffing, galling, rippling, sliding, pitting, scoring and clawing.
Omega 73 is is a special weather-resistant open gear lubricant that clings tenaciously in position regardless of wind, rain, sleet, snow, sun, dust and other related elements.
Use Omega 73 in:
- Wind Pumps
- Heavy Equipment
- Timber Drags
- Rail Pulleys
- Cable Ways
- Ski Lifts
- And thousands of applications where a quality weather-resistant lubricant is required.