SHELL’S MOST-ADVANCED, MULTI -VEHICLE, SYNTHETIC AUTOMATIC-TRANSMISSION FLUID
Shell Spirax S5 ATF X is Shell’s most-advanced, multi-vehicle, synthetic automatic-transmission fluid and is designed to provide efficient, smooth and trouble-free operation. Shell Spirax S5 ATF X is a fluid that you can rely on to offer exceptional oxidation and shear stability for excellent fluid life in the most demanding applications and in a wide range of vehicle types. A special viscosity-index improver reduces the change in viscosity with operating temperature for excellent oil fluidity at low temperatures.
Designed to protect
Protecting automatic-transmission systems from wear, pitting and corrosion can help to extend component life and maximise your return on investment. Shell Spirax S5 ATF X offers
- exceptional wear and gear protection, which can promote long component life and help to extend transmission life.
Designed for long oil life
Limiting fluid degradation can help to prolong oil and component life. Shell Spirax S5 ATF X has exceptional resistance to physical and chemical breakdown, which means that it can go on protecting components for longer. It offers
- excellent resistant to oil degradation, which helps to prolong oil and equipment life
- a special viscosity index improver, which reduces the changes in viscosity with operating temperature, so that the oil can protect components for longer.
SPECIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS
Shell Spirax S5 ATF X is designed to meet the requirements of key Asian, European and North American equipment manufacturers, and has the following approvals:
- Aisin JWS 3309 (all applications)
- Allison C-4
- Ford Mercon® and Mercon V
- General Motors Dexron® IIIH
- JASO 1-A and 2A-02.
FULL PRODUCT AND SERVICE PORTFOLIO
Whatever your needs or application, we can provide a full range of lubricants and services, including Shell Helix, Pennzoil and Quaker State passenger car engine oils, Shell Gadus greases and the Shell LubeAnalyst oil and equipment condition monitoring service.